Brain tumor surgery will take place in Germany with Prof. Dr. Samii Madjid 

Jan 2024

Basic Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy surgery that went successfully with some difficulties during the 3-week plan of execution.

Nov 2023

A Brain MRI showed cancer growth, which led me to think I should move on to brain surgery soon 

March 2021

I stopped the neoantigen-specific vaccine treatment in Germany given that the reading showed outcomes were good enough without the need to extend taking the vaccine.

March 2021

Started a personalized tumor neoantigen-specific vaccine treatment in Germany with many visits to take the vaccines. 

March 2021

A day after this EEG. I had the highest frequency of auras in my life for 4 days. Turns out the gut infection has been the source of the issue.

Feb 2021

I did the EEG again. Turns out that EEG is better than 1 month before the new surgery.

Feb 2021

Brain tumor surgery took place in Spain!

Jan 2021

Started Ketogenic Diet + HBOT sessions until I travel for surgery

End of Nov 2020

Covid-19 infected me and I had many challenges during that time! That made me feel like doing another MRI. Surprisingly, that showed growing tumor!

Nov 2020

Meeting again with Dr. Flannery, and moving to another phase of treatment.

Sept 2020

Another test for Mycotox Test, showing that I improved but I’m still doing bad.

Aug 2020

Met Dr. Flannery and started new work, new tests, and finding new issues that weren’t discovered before.

Dec 2019 until Dec 2020.

New Toxic and Essential Elements test outcome is out showing major outcomes that requires action. The outcome is shared here, and I am yet to meet with Robert Miller later this month to see his recommendations

March 2019

A meeting with Dr. Mark Flannery to discuss the outcome of the MycoTOX test, and that introduced 12-weeks new program as discussed with him.

March 2019

Conducted a test and waiting results for a MycoTOX Profile (Mold Exposure) given that my wife made the test and the results were extreme on many ends. The outcome showed that I have major issues that require action

March 2019

Met with Dr. Sandlin Lowe on one hour call to discuss my case further and he ended up suggesting more supplements, and a different protocol.

Jan 2019

Scheduling another call with Dr. Mark Flannery to discuss the outcomes after more tests are out

Jan 2019

Conducted two EEGs, and met with three doctors to discuss what to do to get rid of Trileptal (I ended up stopping it), details here.

December, 2019

Take an appointment with Michelle Gerencser, MS after taking full blood work tests seeing how am I doing so far, and to discuss symptoms!

November 2019

I intend to do a Gut Microbiome Testing at Viome and the outcome is already out with details.

November 1st, 2019

Scheduling a call with Dr. Mark Flannery. When I met with Dr. Datis last time, he recommended that I meet up with Dr. Mark as a wonderful doctor that can help with my case.

October 2019

Conducting an Organic Acid Test from Great Plains Laboratory as per Dr. Robert Miller request and the results and discussion can be seen here.

October 17th, 2019

I have met with Dr. Brandon Brock to see what his thoughts of my clinical case. I am waiting to hear from him on the proposed protocol revision that he will document and send soon

October 9th, 2019

Finally, the Chemical Immune Reactivity Screen or Array 11 is out.

October 4th, 2019

Took my SPECT Scan at Amen Clinic. The results will be tomorrow, where I’m seeking to learn something new that could probably shed some light on the challenges I have so far!

September 25th , 2019

Just bought my cold laser from erchonia after having figured the ration behind it with Dr. Trevor Berry on Sept 24th.

September 23rd, 2019

Attended the Gastrointestinal Clinical Strategies and Treatment Applications at Kharrazian Institute. I learned plenty, and it seems that I need to fix the gut brain connection further before seeing any positive outcomes

September 21st -22nd , 2019

I decided to take yet one more Brain MRI before traveling to the states. The outcome was that there is no progress

September 19th, 2019

The DUTCH Comprehensive Urine Hormone is out. The outcome does show interesting outcomes that I am yet to find what I should do about it. (I learned from Dr. Datis a month after that this test is not under the Gold Standard for testing)

September 18th, 2019

New Blood work result are done showing bad LDL, HDL and Zinc.

September 9th, 2019

Take the Chemical Immune Reactivity Screen (Array 11) at Cyrex given the results that I’ve seen on Array 10. I am also considering Array 4, too.

September 8th , 2019

Starting Ketogenic diet for the third time in the last few years, but this once after learning what Array 10 how to approach the diet differently!

September 1st, 2019

First meeting with to discuss the recent Functional Genomic Analysis (DNA) test results with Robert Miller, CTN. We discussed the connection what potential nutrition and supplements and tests should be considered

August 30th, 2019

The Multiple Food Immune Reactivity Screen (Array 10) results came out from Cyrex, and a discussion was done with the Jama Lambert. Results can be seen here

August, 26th, 2019

I got my results for Array 7 and Array 2 from Cyrex Lab and shared results with Jama Lambert. Results can be seen here

August, 2019

I started High Intensity PEMF again. Once a day, for ~ 5 minutes on the brain.

August 20th, 2019

Attended a comprehensive Neuroinflammation course by Dr. Datis at Kharazian’s Institute

May 18–19, 2019

Had one long session with Michelle Gerencser, MS which yielded to one key outcome about drug and food interaction with Trileptal.

July 10th, 2019

I made a Neurological Rehab Program for almost two weeks with Dr. Frank E. Patterson at InnovaBrain

July 5th, 2019

I made multiple blood work relating to my Hormonal challenges.

June 2019

Upcoming Healing Events

Started AIP diet again. Going after MycoTOX for the next 3 months protocol.

Beginning of Feb 2021

Expecting what the DNA outcome from Practice for Human Genetics Tübingen will tell me I should do: Chemo or no Chemo?! (it takes 3 months before starting anyways)

End of Feb 2021

Second MRI expected (two months after brain surgery)

March 2021

Third brain MRI expected. This may make me decide if should do another surgery OR have decided to go with Practice for Human Genetics Tübingen?

April 2021

Did I get a clean outcome from the MycoTOX test?

April 2021

Should continue the plan for Intestinal Antigenic Permeability (if I wasn’t on chemo, and if the MycoTOX test came negative)

Later on
  1. Considering an Intensive Therapy Program for cranial classes. Still thinking between this expensive program or to take private CranioSacral sessions with one professional
  2. Try Neurofeedback again, hoping that I have tried enough that probably made my brain respond to this great tool!
One Day, maybe!